- Stark teens set sights on gun violence rally
- Trump presidency prompts Stark residents to get politically active
- Jim Renacci: people want Obamacare to be 'repaired,' not replaced
- Northeast Ohio constituents holding town hall meetings without their GOP leaders
- Commentary: Gibbs, Renacci should listen to constituents’ concerns
- Action Together Stark Wants Renacci At Town Hall
- Canton council OKs resolution opposing ACA repeal
- Canton Area activists rallied against GOP health care bill
- Letter to the Editor, "100 Days of Resistance"
- Obamacare backers deliver birthday cake, cards to Renacci's office
- Happy Birthday ACA
- No Ohio gerrymandering fix yet and no details on progress, report state lawmakers - Out of Line: Impact 2017 and Beyond
Rachel Maddow Show, February 27, 2017
Ohio Town Halls making some noise all across the state.
District 16 Town Hall
February 23, 2017
Congressman Jim Renacci (R, OH-16th) received many invitations to join constituents of Ohio District 16 for tonight's town hall meeting in Canton. Rep. Renacci declined to attend. Share this video with him if you think, as we do, that he should hear his constituents' concerns about his support for repealing the ACA.